“Sometimes our fate resembles a fruit tree in winter. Who would think that those branches would turn green again and blossom, but we hope it, we know it.“
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
How does this relate to you, our TGS community, or our world?
Grade 10 Global Studies: India Studies: The Company
- First official board meeting: creative layout and publishing.
- Create a template for what our published work will look like.
- THINK Spot: Tag Dashboard Media View
Grade 9 Global Studies: Big History: Unit 1
- Scale Activity 1: What do you see.
- Scale Activity 2: Soccer Field with writing response
- Reading: Complexity and Thresholds
Social and Cultural Anthropology: Unit 1: Culture
- Discussion on First World v. Third World “Block that Metaphor” by Lynn Duke, 2005
- Web Activity: The three world model is outdated, why? Personify each “world.”
- Create excel spreadsheet to document readings with themes and vocabulary.