“The soft overcomes the hard;
the gentle overcomes the rigid.
Everyone knows this is true,
but few can put it into practice.”
Think of Gandhi, Bruce Lee, MLK Jr. …
How does this relate to you, our TGS community, or our world?
Grade 10 Global Studies: India Studies: World Wide Walkers Issue # 3
- Read: Turning a WordPress into a Issues-based magazine.
- Constructive critique session
- Publishing Issue #3 on Sunday
Grade 9 Global Studies: Map Skills
- Reynolds Intro for Monday’s speaker: Urmi Basu!!!!!!
- Key items on a map.
- Compass skills with compassdude.com!
- Walkabout outside the INDUS wall.
Social and Cultural Anthropology: Unit 3: Belief Systems
- 6 characteristics all religions share
- Belief Systems Prezi
- Discuss Rza and Rumi quotes
- Ritual project explained performed Nov. 9/10