“People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of their character.“
Ralph Waldo Emerson
How does this relate to you, our TGS community, or our world?
AS I TURN 29, I CAN ONLY SMILE AND BE GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE AMAZING OPPORTUNITIES THAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED IN MY SHORT LIFETIME. I HOPE THAT I HAVE BEEN WELCOMING TO ALL, AND SPREAD A MESSAGE OF DOING THE RIGHT THING OVER THE WRONG. I HOPE THAT I HAVE BEEN A POSITIVE INFLUENCE ON THOSE THAT I HAVE MET, AND IN SOME SMALL WAY THAT I HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD THROUGH TEACHING AND SERVICE TO OTHERS.
Grade 10 Global Studies: India Studies: World Wide Walkers – Staff Meetings
- THINKTank days … (improvements, challenges, direction)
- Celebration of World Wide Walkers Issues 1,2,3 … (Glows and Grows)
- How to connect with other schools around the world.
Social and Cultural Anthropology: Unit 3: Belief Systems
- Zeitgeist: The Greatest Story Ever Told
- Religion to Reduce Anxiety and Maintain Social Order