“This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.“
How does this relate to you, our TGS community, or our world?
Social and Cultural Anthropology: Unit 3: Belief Systems
- E.B. Tylor,1958 theory on Evolution of Religion
- Belief Systems Prezi, slides 17-23
- Religious Symbols Jingle Podcast
- Religion discussion Wednesday (articles, DobeJu)
- Thematic Summary due Thursday evening.
- Ritual project explained performed Nov. 9/10
Grade 10 Global Studies: India Studies: World Wide Walkers Issue # 3
- Check on critiques and commentary.
- Understanding TEAM dynamics
- Upgrades and the WWWalkers Makeover
- Comics and Cartoons