“Each work has to pass through these stages: ridicule, opposition and then acceptance. Those who think ahead of their time are sure to be misunderstood.”
WorldWideWalkers: Vol.2, No.1 Feudal Japan
- Publishing week submissions explained here.
- Prepare Podcast
- Peer critiques
Social & Cultural Anthropology: “Making Tea, Making Japan” by Kristin Surak
- Postponement of Maasai ToDo.
- Go over Social Organization Exam
- Discussion of Surak’s thesis and first impressions of the work
- Explain Tea assignment and determine due date