“If you want to be an effective leader, listen to and accept with humility the feedback that comes from your team.”
– Jim Kim, President of the The World Bank –
How does this relate to you, or class, our school or the world?
Social & Cultural Anthropology: Political Systems
- Finish posters on Bands, Tribes, Chiefdoms, States using the Political Organization chapter
- Present posters and discuss similarities and differences between systems, economics, and social control.
Global Studies: WorldWideWalkers: Meiji Cultural Craft Unit
- G10 – Students give recap of Meiji Restoration so far
- G10 – Writing prompt: “What’s next?” Make your own predictions and see how it plays out in your mind.
- G10 – Discussion
- G9 – Watch Part 3 of Meiji Revolution
- G9 – Essay consultations and advice