“What you want to ignite in others, must first burn inside yourself.”
– Aurelius Augustinas –
IB Social and Cultural Anthropology: Tea Documentary
- “You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make them drink.”
- IB Exam Overview, again
- Tea Documentary work
Global Studies: The Dark Side of Japan’s History
- Podcast: Raise both hands if you have listened to it?
- Prezi slides 82-86
- Environment of Imperialism – (CIMN)
- Understanding Japanese Imperialism “Like European countries, many in the Japanese government turned expansion into a systematic goal, for security, national pride, resources for industrialization, settlement of overpopulation, and markets for manufactured goods. These goals were often intertwined.”
- A bright light for the world, Roosevelt mediates peace between Russia and Japan with the Portsmouth Peace Treaty.
- What is Multi-Track Diplomacy? Activity: how do we want to share this with world.
- Suppose you are a scientist today, write a letter to the President about the potential harms of your product.
- New York Times report from 1937 regarding Nanking, China – http://www.fordham.edu/Halsall/mod/nanking.asp