“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.”
- Research time (continued)
- What are you using for this? (ex. Diigo, Questia, Documentaries?)
Are you Bored? Tired? Feel like we are getting a rut?
Well fear not amigos, here is the plan for the end of the year in Anthropology …
Find a cool subject, research it, share your research and lead a discussion on it. Below are some examples of possible ideas.
Your only parameters are that it must fit within the 9 themes of this course AND that it incorporates anthro vocabulary.
Each of you will:
- Pick a great topic for us to discuss that fits within our themes and choose some vocabulary
- Facilitate a 45 minute discussion
- Record the discussion
- Add the podcast with a description of the discussion and analysis to our class Podcast tab.
- Tag it #Anthrochats